Zambia postponed

Zambia trip postponed / Haiti trip could be too

Surge founder Dave Irby was all set to join the Luis Palau Alliance for ❤️Zambia April 25-May 5.

Due to the Corona virus the trip has been postponed.

Irby said, “the postponement could work out well, as I will have more time to prepare, and hopefully recruit 2-4 people to travel with me.

Contact Dave for information @

Surge’s Josh Westermann is still waiting to learn if his April trip to Haiti will be postponed. It has already been postponed once.