What we Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
- We believe that there is one God, creator of heaven and earth, eternally existent in three persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that as a result of the fall of Adam all men are lost unto sin and will face the judgment of God.
- We believe that salvation is Gods loving provision for lost and sinful man, and that it takes place by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit as man puts faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the true church which is the body of Christ is formed by the work of the Holy Spirit in all those who trust Christ as their Savior.
- We believe that in view of Christs last command there is urgency for every Christian to respond to the Great Commission of Christ.
- We believe in using every means of communication available to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.